Create engaged learners with this read aloud book companion. Your kindergarten students will learn all about weather.
We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book’s lesson plans, anchor chart headers, anchor chart pieces, student literacy response sheets and your skill assessment in a snap. You can also project the vocabulary and the building background photographs to your students on your whiteboard. You do need to purchase the book, National Geographic Kids Weather.
The focus for the book is for students to learn facts about weather. You can create anchor charts to cover the topic and to save their new learning. All of the facts will be found in the book which is why this is only a book companion.
- Weather Lesson Plans for 1 Week
- Appetizer Photo (Introduces theme and topic)
- 4 Days of Student Response Pages
- Anchor Chart Headers
- Weather Crafts with writing sheets
- Skill Assessment for the Story and Skill
- Interactive Notebook Templates