Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 20 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice TIME TO THE HOUR and TIME TO THE HALF HOUR. There are only 24 slides includes. Students will count and write the answer. The PowerPoint then reveals the correct answer.
Included you will find 2 powerpoint with three versions. The two powerpoints are time to the hour and time to the half hour.
– stops after showing answer to allow time for discussion
This set is also included in The Growing Bundle which includes ALL of the See it. Write it. Interactive Powerpoints. This one will receive future sets at no additional cost to you after your initial purchase.
– the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a time problem followed by the answer
– the answer pauses for 15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
– students can call out each answer as it appears
– dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next clock or wait for you to manually click it to the next
– the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct answer
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during center time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow. This particular set is AWESOME to leave for morning work while you take attendance or if you have a trickling of students incoming. They can grab what they need to write and jump right in at anytime.