Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy few minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to correct punctuation. They are show a sentence without punctuation. They have to write the correct punctuation after reading the sentence. Then, the correct punctuation is revealed. This includes ?, !, and . .
Please note: This resource is also included in a separate bundle. The Growing Bundle
– the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling)
– the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into the first sentence
– the sentence pauses for 15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
– dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next sentence or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
– the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error.
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.