Managing reviews have never been so easy. We use our interactive powerpoints almost daily to review literacy and math skills. These PowerPoints are so easy to be managed that your kids can run them! Open, press play and it can run automatically with one of the three included PowerPoint timings.
Your kids will love doing morning work and reviewing skills with these no prep PowerPoints. No more copies or wasted paper left behind. These quick and easy PowerPoints will have your students engaged and thinking. These work as a review, morning work, end of the day wrap up and can be used to quickly check your students’ progression on learning a certain skill. I’ve used this with my checklist for standards and quickly check off who has mastered each skill. This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice skills and not even realize it! My students have been having so much fun since I’ve introduced these and ask to “play” them every day.
This bundle is the second in the series. It will include ALL new PowerPoints that are not included in the first bundle. You can find that bundle here. It included all the original See it. Write it. sets, Secret Words, and the original math sets.
Want to see it in action?
– Each skill set of PowerPoints comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling/answer)
– the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a picture followed by the spelling of the word
– the picture pauses for 12/15/18 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
– the spelling/answer shows one letter at a time
– students can call out each letter as it appears
– dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
– the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct spelling and cheer for errors and correct spellings. (cheer for errors to encourage writing)
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.
What are you purchasing right now? – This set will include 100 PowerPoints when it is done for K-1 skills (math and reading). This is at least a $300 value.