Create engaged learners with this read aloud book companion. Your kindergarten students will learn all about reindeer.
We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book’s lesson plans, anchor chart headers, anchor chart pieces, student literacy response sheets and your skill assessment in a snap. You can also project the vocabulary and the building background photographs to your students on your whiteboard. You do need to purchase the book, Reindeer (A Day in the Life: Polar Animals).
The focus for the book is for students to learn facts about reindeer. You can create anchor charts to cover the topic and to save their new learning.
- Reindeer Lesson Plans for 1 Week
- Appetizer Photo (Introduces theme and topic)
- 4 Days of Student Response Pages
- Anchor Chart Headers
- Skill Assessment for the Story and Skill
- Interactive Notebook Templates
There are no reviews yet.