Create engaged learners with this read aloud book companion. Your kindergarten students will learn all about making predictions, comparing characters and fiction vs. nonfiction during this unit.
We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book’s lesson plans, anchor chart headers, anchor chart pieces, student literacy response sheets and your skill assessment in a snap. You can also project the vocabulary and the building background photographs to your students on your whiteboard. You do need to purchase I Need My Monster separately. (Book not included)
- I Need My Monster Lesson Plans for 1 Week
- Appetizer Photo (Introduces theme and topic)
- 4 Days of Student Response Pages
- Shape Monster Craft (5 shapes included)
- Anchor Chart Headers
- Skill Assessment for the Story and Skill