If you missed out on these interactive powerpoints during March 2020, they are here in a bundle for easy access. Included in the March bundle is EIGHT interactive PowerPoints.
- Secret -dge Words
- Counting Mixed Money
- Secret Beginning Digraphs
- Secret Ending Digraphs
- Counting Shark Fins by 10’s
- Shape Patterns
- Secret Long A Words
- Counting Chicken Nuggets by 1’s
For the PowerPoints with audio, you will need to have access to speakers or sound on your computer to hear the audio. The audio plays automatically.
For the video links, you will have to click the link to play the video. These cannot be downloaded. For distance learning, share the link with students through your LMS of choice.
– the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling)
– the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a picture followed by the spelling of the word
– the picture pauses for 15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
– the spelling shows the blend
– dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
– the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error.
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.