Create engaged learners with this back to school read aloud book companion. Practice rhymes, characters, setting and sequencing with What I Like About Me.
We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book’s lesson plans, anchor chart headers, anchor chart pieces, student literacy response sheets and your skill assessment in a snap. You can also project the vocabulary and the building background photographs to your students on your whiteboard. You do need to purchase What I Like About Me, separately. (Book not included)
The focus for the book is to introduce the characters and setting in the story plus focus on what makes us unique. You can create anchor charts to cover both these topics. The craft features a cute “I Like My” writing template. Students will create a mirror and you can take an optional picture of that part of them to add to the writing. You can also use the optional headers for author, character, setting and illustrator.
- What I Like About Me Lesson Plans for 1 Week
- Appetizer Photo (Introduces theme and topic)
- 4 Days of Student Response Pages
- What I Like About Me Writing Craft
- Interactive Notebook Components
- Anchor Chart Headers (Title of Book, Author, Illustrator, Setting, Characters)
- Skill Assessment for the Story
Grab this book companion as a part of the money saving Back to School bundle here.
There are no reviews yet.