Create engaged learners with this back to school read aloud book companion. Introduce the rules to your kindergarten students using Kevin Knows the Rules.
We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book’s lesson plans, anchor chart headers, anchor chart pieces, student literacy response sheets and your skill assessment in a snap. You can also project the vocabulary and the building background photographs to your students on your whiteboard. You do need to purchase Kevin Knows the Rules, separately. (Book not included)
The focus for the book is to introduce the people and places in the story plus rules for the beginning of school. You can create anchor charts to cover both these topics. We provide a sort for good choices and bad choices. You can also use the optional headers for author and illustrator.
- Kevin Knows the Rules Lesson Plans for 1 Week
- Appetizer Photo (Introduces theme and topic)
- 4 Days of Student Response Pages
- Kevin Knows the Rules Craft
- Good Choices/Bad Choices Anchor Chart Pieces
- Anchor Chart Headers (Title of Book, Author, Illustrator)
- Skill Assessment for the Story
Grab this book companion as a part of the money saving Back to School bundle here
There are no reviews yet.