If you missed out on these interactive powerpoints during January 2020, they are here in a bundle for easy access. Included in the January bundle is ELEVEN interactive PowerPoints.
- Beginning Sounds with Audio
- What’s the Vowel with Audio
- Let’s Read it (CVC and nonsense words)
- Break the Contraction
- Color Words
- 1 More, 1 Less
- 10 More, 10 Less
- Counting Backwards from 10
- Subtraction within 20
- Counting Fish to 20
- Valentine How Many More to 10
For the PowerPoints with audio, you will need to have access to speakers or sound on your computer to hear the audio. The audio plays automatically.
– the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling)
– the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a picture followed by the spelling of the word
– the picture pauses for 15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
– the spelling shows the blend
– dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
– the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error.
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.