I wanted to incorporate interactive notebooks in my kindergarten class and I’ve got the perfect way! I have created interactive themed notebooks to go along with many of the themes that all kindergarten teachers teach.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK!
The seventh in this series is Ants Life Cycle. This resource includes a variation of ant activities to help your students show what they’re learning, write out their learning, and improve upon what they think they already know. I’ve included enough opportunities to cover at least a week’s teaching period. I have made it very kinder friendly and made the pieces large enough for their little hands to cut. Every line that needs to be cut is a large dotted line to keep things simple. Black dotted lines are usually where we fold.
This unit includes a How-To page with every activity. This way, you will be able to see how and why I included each activity.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK
– 7 covers to choose from
Science Tools Pocket
– Pocket to hold incomplete pieces
– Blank header to focus on current learning topic
– Ant header
– KWL Flap to jot down learning
– A colored ant fact sheet is included
– This can be shown on board or printed and shown to class.
– A colored and b/w life cycle of an ant poster is included
– Ant tree map (are, can, have)
– Ant, Queen ant, Worker ant, Male ant, Mound,
Life Cycle Sequencing
– Life cycle pictures included plus arrows to show the way ants change
– 3 included
Life Cycle Flipper
– Show the life cycle of an ant using flip pages
– Label the parts of an ant (two included)
All about an ant flap
– 3 flaps on each – students glue down words and match the picture under the flap
I have already created these interactive notebook units:
Check out the Growing Bundle for all of my Kindergarten Interactive Notebooks
There are no reviews yet.