Create engaged learners with this read aloud book companion. Practice each of the five senses with this set. Your students will learn what each of the senses do within their body as well as labeling a body for their weekly craft.
We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book’s lesson plans, anchor chart headers, anchor chart pieces, student literacy response sheets and your skill assessment in a snap. You can also project the vocabulary and the building background photographs to your students on your whiteboard. You do need to purchase Look, Listen, Taste, Touch, and Smell, separately. (Book not included)
The focus for the book is to introduce the 5 senses to your students. You can create anchor charts to cover the topic. You can also use the provided sorting activity as a whole group activity on chart paper. You can practice sorting the senses in a fun, meaningful and facilitated way.
- Look, Listen, Taste, Touch Smell Lesson Plans for 1 Week
- Appetizer Photo (Introduces theme and topic)
- 4 Days of Student Response Pages
- Five Senses Labeling Craft
- Sorting the Senses Anchor Chart Pieces
- Anchor Chart Headers (Title of Book, Author, Illustrator)
- Skill Assessment for the Story