Counting numbers during morning work or end of the day activities is the perfect time to put in an engaging PowerPoint. This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This set focuses on counting on using both numbers and objects with a St. Patrick’s Day theme.
– the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the answer)
– the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a picture followed by the number
– the picture pauses for 15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
– dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
– the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error.
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.
For Distance Learning, this resource now includes a video of the automatic PowerPoint. You can share the link with your students/parents in a CLOSED LMS setting. You cannot share this link with anyone outside your class, online or any other setting. If you have questions, please ask.