Working on digraphs or beginning digraphs words during morning work or end of the day activities is the perfect time to put in an engaging PowerPoint. This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This is also perfect to do during distance learning or virtual teaching. This set focuses on correcting beginning digraphs words. The word is incorrect and students need to write the correct digraph (not the whole word) . There are 22 words included in this resource.
– the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling)
– the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a picture followed by the spelling of the digraph
– the picture pauses for 15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
– the spelling shows the word
– dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
– the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error.
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.
For Distance Learning, this resource now includes a video of the automatic PowerPoint. You can share the link with your students/parents in a CLOSED LMS setting. You cannot share this link with anyone outside your class, online or any other setting. If you have questions, please ask.
There are no reviews yet.