Create engaged learners with this read aloud book companion. Learn the part of an apple and have a fun read aloud with it. You can add even more fun by bringing in apple experiments and tastings!
We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book’s lesson plans, anchor chart headers, anchor chart pieces, student literacy response sheets and your skill assessment in a snap. You can also project the vocabulary and the building background photographs to your students on your whiteboard. You do need to purchase Apples for Everyone, separately. (Book not included)
The focus for the book is to introduce apples to your students. You can create anchor charts to cover the topic. You can also use the provided a life cycle activity as a whole group activity on chart paper. You can practice sorting the senses in a fun, meaningful and facilitated way.
- Apples for Everyone Lesson Plans for 1 Week
- Appetizer Photo (Introduces theme and topic)
- 4 Days of Student Response Pages
- Apples Part Labeling Craft
- Life Cycle of an Apple Anchor Chart Pieces
- Anchor Chart Headers (Title of Book, Author, Illustrator)
- Skill Assessment for the Story