Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 20 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice adding. Students will read the addition problem together and then write their answer down. The PowerPoint then reveals the correct answer. This is perfect to work on addition math facts and fluency with your
Included you will find three different powerpoints with three versions.
– Addition problems 0 to 5
– Addition problems 0 to 10 (28 mixed problems)
– Addition problems – all of the addition problems within 10 in order beginning at 0+0 and ending with 5+5. You can move these around as you need to make your own set.
This set is also included in The Growing Bundle which includes ALL of the See it. Write it. Interactive Powerpoints. This one will receive future sets at no additional cost to you after your initial purchase.
– the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the answer)
– the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into an addition problem followed by the answer
– the answer pauses for 12 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
– students can call out each answer as it appears
– dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next addition problem or wait for you to manually click it to the next
– the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct answer
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during center time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow. This particular set is AWESOME to leave for morning work while you take attendance or if you have a trickling of students incoming. They can grab what they need to write and jump right in at anytime.
Looking for similar products?
► Subtraction Facts: Subtraction within 10, Subtraction Fluency
► Counting by 1s – Number Sense Math Center Powerpoint See it Write it
► Counting by 5s – Number Sense Math Center Powerpoint See it Write it
► See it. Write it. – Domino Addition Interactive PowerPoint