Create engaged learners with this themed read aloud book companion. Students will be able to compare/contrast, discuss their opinion and retell the story with The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs read aloud.
We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book’s lesson plans, anchor chart headers, anchor chart pieces, student literacy response sheets and your skill assessment in a snap. You can also project the vocabulary and the building background photographs to your students on your whiteboard. You do need to purchase The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs, separately. (Book not included)
You can create anchor charts to cover the topic. You can also use the provided activities as a whole group activity on chart paper. You can practice retelling the story in a fun, meaningful and facilitated way.
- Lesson Plans for 1 Week
- Appetizer Photo (Introduces theme and topic)
- 4 Days of Student Response Pages
- Tech option included for use with green screen retelling
- Non-tech retelling included
- Anchor Chart Headers
- Skill Assessment for the Story
- Interactive Notebook Pieces