Working on cvc words during morning work or end of the day activities is the perfect time to put in an engaging PowerPoint. This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This set focuses on correcting cvc words with a focus on short o. The word is incorrect and students need to correct each word by writing the entire word. They will see all of the correct letters in the word, but they are scrambled.
Please note: This resource is also included in a separate bundle.
– the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling)
– the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a picture followed by the spelling of the word
– the picture pauses for 15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
– the spelling shows the blend
– dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
– the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error.
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.