I've been meaning for weeks to link up with Trina who I follow on Instagram... and she is HILARIOUS. She hosts a weekly Meet the Teacher and YAY I'm finally joining.
This post was MADE for me this week. I am the total what if-er and the questions this week are all what if's. Alright here we go...
1. If you could stop a bad habit that you have, what habit would you stop?
It would absolutely be biting my nails. When I'm working on something and using a ton of thought, I bite them. When I'm nervous, I bite them. Writer's block. YUP. They get chewed on.
2. If you woke up suddenly because your house was on fire (God forbid), what three things would you grab?
1. My dog
2. My phone
3. My laptop
3. We live is a dystopian society, and the music police is in charge of all things music. If you were forced listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would it be? You can only pick one.
I'm one of those weird people that can listen to the same song on repeat for DAYS and not tire of it... so this is hard. Hmmmm, I'd say Fantasia's I Believe. Love that song.
4. If you saw someone with their dress tucked into their SPANX, would you tell them?
Uhhh yes! I've never worn a spanx, but if that were me I'd hope someone would do the same. Embarassing!
5. If you were given a time machine and could go back in time to give your younger self a message, what would that message be?
Keep the faith. There is nothing I can't handle.
6. If your were able to have one supernatural power, what power would it be?
Funny... I change my name at school because I get SO tired of hearing Miss Brown and today my kids change my name to Miss Invisible. I went with it, but I would LOVE to be invisible and have the ability to switch back and forth.
7. If you could have 25 hours a day (while everyone else still has 24), what would you do with the extra hour?
I'd probably take a nap LOL.
8. If you could live in one time period, what time period would you choose?
I'm happy with the time period right now. It would be cool to be able to see what the future will develop into however. Like 2080. Will there still be cars? How will schools change? So many questions.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world (cost is not a factor), where would you live?
Definitely the SOUTH or somewhere WARM. I hate cold weather. I would love to be somewhere with nice pretty beaches. Warm weather. Few chances of rain. That would be LIFE!
10. If you could have a grand party, and invite any 3 people in the world (dead or live, real or fictional), who would you invite?
1. The President (who wouldn't want to say they've met a president?)
3. Backstreet Boys (yes, I'm totally a groupie to singers) hehehe
Now head over and link up so I can read all about YOU!