ANYHOO - go visit and enter to win! She has some great giveaways!
AND upon twiddling around some blogs from there, I found a really FUN linky party that is easy enough for me to do without much thought, lol.
1. Share a product that you've made that you couldn't live without.2. Share a product that you've purchased that you love.
3. Share something from your wish list that you're hoping to get for next year.
1. What did I make that I CANNOT live without? There's A LOT that I've made that I do not share... but something that I've posted has to be my THEMED polka dot classroom bundle thing-a-ma-jig. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Mine wasn't in black and white however. I changed mine to purple, pink, green, and blue to fit my colors last year. I am SO into black and white this time that I am contemplating using everything that I've made in the black and white POLKA DOTS (I'm still obsessed with the dots) next year.
2. A product that I purchased that I love - HANDS DOWN - has to be Crazy for Contractions by Cara Carroll... not sure why I was OBSESSED with contractions for most of the year, but I was and my kids LOVED this pack. I also loved Katie King's Busy Teacher Editions... the Christmas edition was a lifesaver.
3. I try not to put things in my wishlist that I do not plan on purchasing so I have a few slim list of things - but one that I CANNOT wait to get is definitely the Teacher Reading Binder from the Lesson Plan SOS Teachers. My goal is to become a better guided reading teacher. I think I suck at it right now. Seriously. That's my goal and I know it starts with organizing myself better to have everything that I need at hand - and then I found this binder about two weeks ago. (YES, I totally took a screenshot of the preview... I can see that HUGE pack touching a new binder any day now.)